Wednesday, February 1, 2012

post baby

These are just a few of the devilish things Kaden has been up to since bringing Quincy home.  He was trying to unplug his toilet.  He also, pooped and tryed to wipe himself (twice). He peed his pants 3 days in a row, but has been good since, thank goodness!!  He also hosed the whole kitchen down while trying to get rid of any evidence he hadn't eaten his breakfast, by putting it down the disposal.  Not only the whole kitchen but all the other kids in the kitchen with him.  He broke down Macy's screen in the window that we had open trying to air out the kitchen from Joe cooking bacon and started throwing toys out the window.  About a week after Macy said, "did you see that car of ours out in the road?"(he must have a good arm).  And after taking a shower I heard Quincy whimpering a little bit so I went in my room and Kaden was just about to pull her out of her crib.  To which he said, "I was just trying to bring her to you!"  Keep in mind when all of these things happened both Joe and I were home!  He's a sneaky little guy.  I can't take my eyes off him.  He has gotten better, but that first week or 2 was crazy!














Thank goodness for Stacy who came and helped us Mon-Thurs.  It was so nice being able to be home while she was here!  The kids absolutely love her!








And this is just for funny.  I told him he should leave this just for church at least once!  haha!!

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho