Brady had fun this year playing basketball. He will be pretty good I think once he learns how to focus and understand the whole game. He always looked at his opponent like, get outta my way! He really liked it though.
This is me and my sick rash I got about 5 days after delivery. They still don't know what it's from, but I'm thinking either the iodine scrub or the profofol they gave me. It was bad, it was all over my stomach, down my legs and my face was really bad. It looked like I had really bad acne scarring and it burned and itched so bad! They gave me a steroid pack to take, but I was too nervous to take it since I was breastfeeding and it ended up going away on it's own after about a week. NOT fun.
This was Xango soaked paper towels resting on my face:) Looks like meat!
Here are the kids Valentines. I love pinterest.






No comments:
Post a Comment