Monday, August 3, 2009

photo shoot.

We went down to have a picnic with Joe's family and his
sister Jentry brought along her new camera to snap a few
family pictures. Well, Joe ended having to work late so it
was just me and the kids, but she got some really cute ones
of them. Thanks Jentry! She does awesome work, if any
of you need them done let me know and I can get you her
number. I can't wait to get the whole family done:)
My Grandma Brown and Kaden. I think this one is so precious.

Love holding him!
I love this one, how they are both looking at him and he is looking
right into the camera!

These two are adorable. I know I'm bias!!
Crazy kids.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................

10 comments:

Brandi said...

WOW...those pictures are ADORABLE!!! She is awesome...we need family pictures done so bad. I keep saying when I lose this baby weight, but 2015 just sounds wayyyyyy too far away, don't ya think??? :) Anyways, your kiddos are cuties and I love the ones with you and Kaden...those are precious. I'm glad he's sleeping well, sure makes things a whole lot easier.

paulak said...

Wow, Jentry, you did a great job. I didn't know she was into photography...beautiful pics. Cute family for sure.

The Stanger Family said...

Oh my goodness those are so good. My favorite is the last one of you and the baby. Good to see you the other day, that was fun, we need to do it more often. Talk to ya soon.

melissa and nathan said...

beautiful pictures! She does incredible work!

amanda said...

those turned out great! is she living here now?

J & R Watson said...

WOW! These are so neat. What a beautiful family you have been blessed with!

The Dille Family said...

You are a babe! I love the pictures of you and Kaden. And of course your kids are adorable too!! I love the one of them looking at him.

Angie said...

I love the last picture. It's not fair that you look so fantastic so soon after giving birth. Your kids are always so adorable!

Danette said...

Ditto to what everyone has said. The kids are too cute and the last picture is just stunning of you! You are looking great and I'm sure all who have just given birth hate your guts!!

Jaylynn said...

Wow, you look gorgeous! What sweet pictures! I love the color enhancements and sepia tone! So precious! You have such an adorable little family!

Twin Falls, Idaho