The other day Macy woke up from her nap and came upstairs
where I was and as usual I said, "did you sleep good?" and
she said "yes". I told her, "I'm so glad you woke up and came
up to see me and she looked at me and said, "you thought
I was dead didn't you?" RANDOM!!
Brady was crying the other day and she looked over at me
and said, "he's incredible, huh mom?"
She punched a boy at the park. When I asked her why she
did it she said, "because he almost poked me."
(watch out)
Macy kisses Kaden on the head a lot and says, "I love you
buddy".
I took the kids for a bike ride and Brady got in the stroller
with Kaden and said, "hey brother" and gave a good
chuckle. He was excited to ride with him.
Macy is always complimenting me on something. She'll
say, "cute earrings mom, where did you get those?" or
"I love your hair like that".
Macy secretly wants to be a boy, well I guess it's not so
secretive. She always wants to wear his clothes and shoes.
She says, "I don't want to wear this" (her clothes) when
I ask her why she says, "because it's cute, I don't want to
look cute I want to look cool." "Take my hair out it doesn't
look cool." '"how's it supposed to look?"' "all messed up!"
Brady is all boy. One his favorite things to do is look on
You tube with Joe and watch trucks pretty much doing
anything. He's even figured out how to click on a new
video!
Brady loves to hold my hand at the store which is so cute.
I don't think Macy ever really liked doing that. She's too
independent.
In one of Macy's prayers she said, "bless baby Kaden to be
strong and Macy and Brady are strong and bless mommy to
be strong and daddy's really strong.
In just about every prayer she says, "bless baby Kaden to
be strong and have teeth".
I can't wait until Brady talks enough to start saying really
funny things. He's getting better, but when he talks it
short and sweet and to the point, kinda like his dad!!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment