Monday, July 27, 2009

more photos

I had to hurry and take a few shots of Kaden before
church while he was awake. He gave me a little smirk
here.
Just trying to get him to sit up a bit, but it wasn't working
too well.

This was after church and of course Kaden was sleeping.
She loves her brother. (most of the time)
Here I got him to smile for me. This is such a fun stage.
He pretty much smiles at me like this everytime I leave
the room and come back and talk to him. I love that he
knows my voice so well, what a sweet baby.

I think Brady is worried he might steal his licorice................he moved it rather quickly!
Wide eyed and ready to eat!
I love this little guy.
The kids wanted a picture next to him. This is where he
sits while I am cooking. I was baking cookies for our
wonderful neighbors.
This is kinda random, but I was watching a dance show the
other day and those of you who know Macy knows that she
is a tom boy all the way so I was very suprised to see her do
this! Pretty cute.

5 comments:

J & R Watson said...

Even though she is a tom boy she still has some girl in her too. Too cute!

Julie's Family said...

I can't believe how much Kaden has grown and changed just since camping!!! I can't wait to see him when I come to get Baylee this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of these pictures are SOOOOOOOO
CUTE!! As always!

Julie's Family said...

Just noticed the last picture was a video! You know me - a little slow!! Wow she could be on so you think you can dance right now!!! Cute and yes she's a girl! Yea!!!

paulak said...

Cute pics of the kids. Looks like you guys had fun at your annual camping week. We love Bear Lake...it is so pretty, and really getting to be quite the resort town. My brother-in-law (rachel's husband)has a client that owns the lodge we stayed at, so he found the lodge for us. The last two reunions we haved just reserved the cabins at the KOA, and that is fun too. But usually you have to get in months in advance. Carl and I honeymooned in Bear Lake. So fun!

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

I can't believe Kaden is old enough to smile. Wasn't he just born yesterday. Man time flies. He is adorable. Your camping trip looked so fun. Where did you go?

Twin Falls, Idaho