Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Annual camping trip

This is one of my favorite times of the year when we go
camping at Baumgartner. We went this year on Saturday
and came home the next Saturday. It was so much fun!



We went on a hike, well more like a walk up a little mountain!

We ran into this really cool tree and all had to take some
pictures in front of it. You really don't get the full effect
of it, but it was neat. This is my two brothers and their oldest daughters.
My parents and the two oldest granddaughters Baylee
and Jessica.

Me and the kids. Joe was home back at work for a few days.
My brother Jared and his family.
My dad.

Somebody's tired!
Baylee and Jessica put together some games for the other
kids to play.
They had bags full of prizes for them and these masks
were one of them.

My sister Kala and I getting ready to go on a bike ride up
to the river.
Jared playing with all the kids in the hot springs.

I love this shot of him throwing his daughter Taylor.
Cute cousins.
This picture is funny because Jared looked at him and said,
"come here farmer Joe, he looks just like joe." and then he
started laughing. it's true, he does.

Then he became this!







This is a really cute one of Kaden that my sister took,
I love it!
Peeing contest!

My brother Paul.




All the grandkids, just minus one.

Sleeping arrangements.
The campfire or lack thereof.
Buds.She was excited to collect rocks.

A tradition of painting rocks.


Playing with bubbles the last day we were there.
I'm too tired of posting all these pictures to write anything
about it, I think I'll just wait until I get this in my blog book
and then I'll journal it! We had a blast though:)!

3 comments:

BeCcA said...

Awhile back you blogged about the book you made with all your blog entries. How did you do it?

Pezlady Jana said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! That picture of Jared's oldest....she looks like a mini-Rose! So awesome!

Tanille said...

Hey Jana, I found your blog!!! I wanted to see your new baby, and he is so so cute. You look great and it looks like you are feeling good!!!
Tanille

Twin Falls, Idaho