Monday, July 20, 2009

Some summer fun.

I got some great shots of Kaden smiling so I had to post them.

This first one was taken when he was 4 weeks old, Daddy
was making him laugh.The next 3 he was 5 weeks old.

These two he was just looking at the ceiling. I think he's
smiling at my Grandpa Brown (his gaurdian angel).

Just a few things we've been doing this summer. I'm
trying to play catch up as you will see.

I had my two neices staying with me for a week so I was
able to take the kids to the swimming pool. We also invited
Jordan Rogers to come with us so I had lots of good help.
Of course I didn't get a picture of those three!
They had fun getting out of our backyard! Me too:)

Sometimes I wonder if I really have 3 boys. She loves
wearing Brady's clothes. She says she looks cool. "I don't
want to look cute", she says. I finally bought her a couple
of her own sports shorts, these red ones are hers and I
got her a gray and purple pair too. The shoes were Brady's
camping/play tennis shoes last year so I told her she could
wear them this year. They are her favorite thing. She has
to show them to everybody.
Playing in the new pool I bought them. It's actually big enough
to play in!



A picnic at Shoshone Falls with some of Joe's family. Joe
ended up not being able to make it because of work and
we were going to do family pictures and everything!


I got a couple of cute ones of the kids anyway. Kaden was
sleeping most of the time.
Kaden is still at that stage where the kids can't quite hold him up
good, but oh well they're all there!
I had to end on a funny note, Beejae sewed this green material
together that is supposed to be kinda like a rubberband. It
looked so fun! I wanted to do it, but I was still recovering from
my c-section, but doesn't it look like a blast?!

1 comment:

Julie's Family said...

Oh my gosh - talk about CUTE pictures!!! I want some copies!!!

Twin Falls, Idaho