Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a blessing he is.

Kaden's blessing day. July 5th, 2009

Grandma and Grandy helping out in the kitchen for our
luncheon.

Such a sweet boy and sweet baby. He's so good. He cried
a little at the beginning of the blessing, but not too bad.
Not nearly as much as his daddy did when he bore his
testimony. I've only seen Joe cry one time and that was
a single tear at his grandpa's funeral. He really let it out
during his testimony, it was very sweet.
It was nice having it so close to the holiday so everyone
could make it. Thanks to you all, we love you!

3 comments:

paulak said...

What a great day! I am so excited, we finally get to bless Zander on the 2nd of August...of course the day after our amazing day at the temple. Can't wait! What a cute family!

The Stanger Family said...

You guy are such a cute family, wish we could see each other more often. I am getting ready to wear that same dress to a wedding but I had to cut about 4 in' off the bottom. ha ha ha

Julie's Family said...

I love the black and white picture of Kaden!!!! I love all the rest of them too (well except the one of me), but that one WOW! Great shot!!!!!

Twin Falls, Idaho