Monday, June 1, 2009

This should be my last picture. I'm officially due today!
I finished the last thing on my to do list which was very long.
Here's a few of the things I've done the last two weeks or so:
cleaned out all my closets deep cleaned bathrooms, had a
garage sale, cleaned out my garage dusted, vacuumed, went
through all my kids clothes, bottles, sippys, everything since
they were born, washed all windows inside and out, washed
my blinds, planted my pots, pulled weeds in my yard, made
cards, scrap booked, cleaned out my pantry, got all the babies
clothes washed, his bed ready my suitcase and the kids
suitcase ready, whew, I think that's about it. Am I nesting?
It's nice to be able to know I got everything done so I can
just relax and just enjoy the baby when he comes. Today
I woke up at 7:00 and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided
to tackle it and get my floor mopped. It was so gross. It took
me a good hour and 1/2 and all I can say is for about the next
2 hours or so it felt like I was never going to recuperate. I
was exhausted! Glad to be done with my to do list, now I
can really just relax and take it easy! I've been cramping
a little for the last hour so maybe I won't be relaxing for long:)!

7 comments:

Laura said...

I hope that flurry of activity helps put you in labor. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see the new little guy!! Even though I am a few weeks behind you I am secretly hoping our little one decides to make an early entrance. We'll see... :)

Angie said...

Sounds like you got your last burst of nesting energy before the baby. They say you get one last burst and then the baby comes, so who knows you could be heading to the hospital right now. :)

We're coming to Boise next week for Mike's grandma Ruby's funeral. Hopefully we'll be able to make a trip to Twin to see you all and meet your new little man. Can you send me your phone number or have Joe send it so we can call.

Best of Luck on a great delivery and a happy, healthy little man!
Angela_Dille [at] yahoo [dot] com

Danette said...

Yeah!!!
Maybe I will get to see you and the little guy when I come. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures.

Cheri said...

That's so exciting Jana! I can't wait to get on here and see new baby pictures. I've been doing some of the same stuff you have been doing, but I'm sorry to say I've still got 17 weeks left.

Jaylynn said...

Oh, I hope you are having your baby right now! I know you had mentioned something about being induced possibly tues, which is today! Hope everything is going great, and I can't believe how much you have done in the last couple weeks, you are definitely pushing it! I could use your burst of energy though, I just have no motivation now, give me 3 months and I'll be doing what you did! lol! I'm hoping to get a text from you any minute saying you are in the hospital delivering!

paulak said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed...can't wait to see the little guy. We missed you at the park today...we ended up going to Hop to It because of the rain.

Bree said...

We are in Viera all summer and then we are going to Utah and Idaho for two and a half weeks so I won't be back in my real home until two months and one week before my due date, I know I am going to get back and feel like a mess trying to clean, organize, and get everything ready. Great job on your list your amazing!

Twin Falls, Idaho