We started off May 30 with being in the Western Days
parade with the Mountain West float. Of course I had
my big self sitting in the truck with Joe and the kids
with the A/C on! They had some rides set up outside
the mall for a couple of days and Macy has been
bugging me about taking her to the "roller coaster" ever
since. It's so dang expensive to take two kids on all these
fun rides, but these faces say it all....................
waited in line for it, but then got to the front and was told I
couldn't. I'm thinking mainly because they wouldn't be able
close the security bar!:)
I thought for sure Brady would be crying the whole ride and
it ended up being that Macy didn't want to go at first and
Brady loved it. Once they got going, they both loved it.
It was so worth going, but I think for the fair we'll wait and do the buy one get one free pass!

3 comments:
I wanted to go to western days, but our anniversary was saturday and we spent the weekend in boise at the anniversary in. looks like you guys had fun.
Gotta love Western Days! Your kiddos are cute as ever. So, today is the big due date...YAY! Did you decide when they are scheduling your c-section? I am so happy for you guys...he'll be here before you know it! I'm holding my little guy as I'm typing, listening to his little breaths...love him! Are you guys still going with the name Kaiden? Love it...I'm a little biased though :) Anyways, good luck...I'm so excited to see pictures of the new Dille boy!
You were right - you can tell just by their faces how much fun their having! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment