Thanks to everyone for all your calls, texts and visits at
the hospital. I did a mass text to everyone in my phone
so if for some reason you didn't get it, it must not have
sent. I know I had to try a few times and some may
still not have gone through. Some people called and left
nice messages and I just texted you back:) I just had to
let you know in case you thought I was ignoring you.
It means a lot to have such a great group of friends and
all these people who are willing to help out when such
a big change happens in your life. We are so blessed
for all of you and I really really appreciate everything.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
big thanks!
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
he is adorable! i am so happy for you guys...he looks so much like brady and macy. how exciting. please let me know if i can do anything for you...for real:)
I wished we lived closer so that I could come over and help. I hope Brady and Macy get over the ear infections soon. We love you all so much!
Thanks for letting us come visit your new little bundle! He looks so much like Macy to me I can't get over it. He's such a sweet mellow guy too, you're going to have so much fun with him! Congrats again!
Post a Comment