Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day

It was a great Memorial day spent with my family visiting
some graves which we had pictures and a little information
on each one we went to. I learned some new things about
my ancestors.

Then we went to the power plant and had a picnic. Here is my dad
with Brady and my nephew Zackery.
A cute pic of my mom.
Then all the kids took a turn ice blocking down the hill.
To top it off there was a friendly game of kick ball. If I wasn't so
hugely pregnant I would have been out there with the rest of
them. All the kids were having such a good time.


It was such a beautiful day outside and such a fun family day.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Riding said...

Ahh! I miss you guys! Everyone looks good! I hope your delivery goes smoothly. Tell everyone hello and give them loves for me!

Julie's Family said...

It was a perfect day in every way!!! Can't believe my eyes werent' closed in the picture! Amazing! Thanks for saying it was cute, but I don't think I would go that far!! Great pictures though!

Twin Falls, Idaho