Once again, Macy was my photographer. She actually did get
one with my head, but not a good hair day:) So I'm 39 weeks
here, one more week to go! I thought for sure on Tuesday
when I went in I would just be scheduling a c-section for today
or tomorrow, but he said he I could go another week or do the
c-section like I thought. I'm feeling pretty dang good so I didn't
want to rush the little fellow out if he's not ready. I'm giving
it one more week to see if I can progress (I'm dialated to a 1). He said he felt comfortable letting me go for 2 more weeks, but I
don't know if I'll let it go that far! Since I can't be induced I'm
pretty sure I'll just schedule something if I haven't done anything
on my own by next Tuesday. Now I have to find things to keep
me preoccupied for at least a week. I've definitely been nesting
just wanting to deep clean and get things ready, like I'll never
have time, EVER again! So today I started cleaning my blinds
and washing my windows! I should have that done by Friday.
I can only go for a couple of hours a day until I feel totally
exhausted. Plus I've had to teach piano in between too. I'm
just grateful to still be feeling good. I don't really know why I
want to a Vbac, but I think I just want to know what labor
pains feel like and stuff. Although after this last appointment
when it felt like he was trying to rip something out of me I
almost threw in the towel and said let's do a c-section NOW!
Anyway, lots of babbling, but that's my life right now.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Still preggo
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Jana.. Hi its Alli.. Anyways I did a very successeful VBAC with my last one. They wouldn't induce me either.. However I had scheduled to either have a C-section or my water broke at just before I hit frty two weeks. I ended up going into labor the night of my scheduled water breaking (kind of induction to me).. It was a really hard decision to make. I hemmed and hawed about it. Got a little frustrated because I was taking such a big chance and being more then forty weeks along (I would have already been able to have her in my arms) then the chance that I would possibly not been able to even experience the whole labor thing after all that. Really I am not sure if we will have a third but if we do I honestly don't know what I am going to pick. Labor was such a neat experience but at the same time the healing is soo soo different. wow this is long sorry. Anyways good luck... I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Jana,
You look great. Hope things progress for you this week. Sister Lundgreen has some tips to start early labor, if they work, I don't know. I was induced a week early. Bring on the almost 10 pounders!
If you need anything, let me know.
Good luck cleaning everything this week!
You are such a trooper. These last weeks always feel so LONG. I'm sure with all your family around you have a plan + a back up plan but put me down for your back up, back up plan. I'd love to help with whatever!
Jana, you look so good. We can't wait to see the little guy. So hurry about already.
You're looking great!!
You look so good for being due any day now! You really have so much energy and everything i can't believe it, like the other night a Bunco! You're the Energizer Bunny
Cute belly, hang in there!
Post a Comment