I had to get some pictures of the kids since I thought they
looked so cute~
I remember when I bought these cute little shoes about a year or
more ago for really cheap and thought, these won't fit her forever,
now here they are and they fit. They are growing up like crazy!

Such great friends!
So we went to rent a movie at the redbox last night and gave all the kids choices and Macy chose He-Man. Now she has been pretending to be him for the whole day. I told her it wasn't allowed at church so I got about an hour break! She even wants the sword behind her back like him. She cracks me up!


She went over to the fence to kill Skeletor (who was apparently in
the neighbors backyard) I told Brady to go over and help her and
somehow they both died! Such great imaginations.
We had planned on going over to my parents house after I got these pictures. I told Macy to let me get one last one and this is the face I got.

Then I said don't forget we're going to grandma's in a minute...................

Voila! A happy girl:) A little bribery goes a long way!
I went and got a pedicure on Friday and noticed a really cute shelf
that held all of her fingernail polish. I decided I would keep my
eyes open for something and the next day I went to a few
yardsales and found this! It's definitely not as cute the one in
sunsations, but I spray painted it black and love that I can see all
my nail polish. It used to be all in a basket, now that I can see it I
realize I have a few duplicates!

The funny thing about the pedicure is I got them all cute and went
to Costco and it had been about 45 minutes since I got it done and
Brady stepped on my big toe. Then about 10 minutes later Macy
got my other one. Ya, ruined those two. So I spent about 15
minutes fixing those later on. Luckily I had a gift certificate for
the pedicure so it softened the blow a little bit. Oh well, it was nice
to get off my feet for an hour!
1 comment:
Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute. You are still lookin' great as ever! Hang in there, it's almost over.
Post a Comment