Wednesday, April 29, 2009

quality time

I did it! I got out the play dough and spent a good 45 min
to and hour just having fun. Macy was in heaven. She gave
me a big hug in the middle of it and said, "you're so nice
mom". That made it worth it for sure.
Brady played with us for a total of 5 minutes and was then on
to bigger and better things. (eating his dried mangos),
Macy and I made a birthday cake out of it and I sang happy
birthday to her and she blew out the candles and cut it up and
served a piece to both of us. I don't know why I didn't get a
picture of that!

Macy got my big self in a picture too. Quite the party!!
I have to say that Macy didn't whine one time today!! I'm not sure why, buy I don't think I yelled once at her today and if felt so good not to feel so frustrated.
I had to post this picture because it took me at least 15 minutes to do and I'm pretty sure it's the last time that's going to happen!

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho