So these are the cute invitations that my awesome friends came
over and made for my baby shower. There were different ones
too that I actually mailed out, but these were hand delivered.
The theme for the shower was a "diaper shower". Since I already
have a boy and a girl I thought it would be fun to still have a get
together for this little guy, but really didn't need too much, but
who can't use diapers?? I was very excited to get a head start on
those! Amanda, Jaylynn, Holly, me and Stacy.
Nikki, Christee, Rachelle (the hostess), me, Julie(my mom),
Kala, (my sister), Angie and Lori.
Enjoying all the great food that was there.
helped Rachelle set up and brought food for everyone. There was
a veggie tray, meatballs, cookies with blue frosting, blue punch,
butter pound cake with delicious blueberries rolled in sugar,
a little taste of everything! I didn't get a picture of the the game
that Rachelle did. She melted different kind of candy bars in them
and everyone had to guess which ones they were.
see in the this picture was one that my friend BreAnn made and
she was out of town even! It had the cutest bows on it for Macy
and a Pacifier with a homemade clip on it. I got a new bath for him
and lotions. A homemade hooded towel and a homemade nursing
cover that was really cute. Of course I got a couple of new little
outfits for it and some toys that can hang on his carseat. Thanks to
everyone who came and made it a special day for me!
*on a side note I am now at almost 36 weeks!

1 comment:
I'm so sad I missed it but I'm glad you had fun. You probably don't even need anything else but I have something that I want to give you. I'll bring it over sometime this week!
Post a Comment