Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Before I forget.

We were driving today and Macy was wanting to talk about what
all lives in the ocean. I was going through everything I could
think of and she kept asking "what else, what else." This was
part of the end of the conversation.

Me: "what about crabs?"
Macy: "yes, they live in the water."
Me: "shrimp live in the water."
Macy: "no, shrimp don't live in the water."
Me: "where do they live then."
Macy: "they don't live in the water or out of the water. Shrimps
only live on our plates."

I thought it was funny.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Okay, that's pretty dang cute! Kids are so funny!

The Stanger Family said...

you know I really do want another but right now is exactly the same time I got pregnant with ryan and I want a summer baby so we'll try around aug/sept. Plus last summer we had so much fun playing outside with everyone. I want to enjoy one more summer and gain back some of my sanity! you'll have one I can play with for now. I hope you guys still come out to play when it gets warm.. I've been searching for another slide for the kids.

The Stanger Family said...

you know I really do want another but right now is exactly the same time I got pregnant with ryan and I want a summer baby so we'll try around aug/sept. Plus last summer we had so much fun playing outside with everyone. I want to enjoy one more summer and gain back some of my sanity! you'll have one I can play with for now. I hope you guys still come out to play when it gets warm.. I've been searching for another slide for the kids.

Julie's Family said...

That made me laugh out loud!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Twin Falls, Idaho