Wednesday night I was invited to give some fashion advice to the
young women. I dragged Rachelle along with me and she was my
beautiful model and of course she helped out with the advice too.
We've done this for a couple other wards so it was fun doing it in
my own for a change! They also wanted some expert tips on
make-up so I called BreAnn. This was her first model she did.
This is the only picture I got, but we had a fun night!
Do we look exhausted, or what? We were. On Saturday I got up and
went and watched my nephew wrestle at Twin Falls high school and then we decided to take the kids to the new movie Monsters vs. Aliens. The only Matinee's were at 12:10 and 2:20. We decided to wait until 2:20 (even thought it cuts into nap time) because we were too late for the other one. So we went and got lunch and had a picnic at the park and then headed for the movie. This was the first movie they've ever been to in the theatre and I didn't even think about it being scary. Right from the beginning there is this big meteor that is flying toward earth and I look over and Brady is starting to freak out. Every 2 minutes from that point on he was asking to go home. Macy was okay until about 45 minutes in and then she was starting to get scared. I had them both on my lap the whole time and was sooooooooooo uncomfortable. Needless to say we left early and didn't get to see the end.
Macy had a sad look on her face for the next hour. She kept saying "that was kind of a scary movie." Brady was just happy to be outta there. I think a lot of it had to do with the huge screen and the loudness too, but we might wait a while to do that again! They didn't start their nap until 4. This was them after I dragged them out of bed to try and wake them up around 6:30 after a failed attempt at 5:15. They were so tired! Fun day, nonetheless.

2 comments:
Ryan said he got to see Brady and Macy at the movies. He didn't make it through the whole thing either. I really am going to be home this week I had to clean houses on friday sorry. But lets plan a for sure play day this week if you can.
I can't believe you are so brave to put up "sleeping" pics of yourself....I hate any sleeping pics of myself. Sorry about the movie...no desire to see it here.
Post a Comment