Thursday, April 2, 2009

Card Club party

We had our first card club party last night and it was a lot of fun.
Everyone did such a great job with the cards. Here they are!



Macy took this picture so it's a little fuzzy, but here we are minus 2
of our girls. Devon lives in California and mailed hers to us!!
So far we have 8 in the group and I would like to have no more
than 10 so if you're interested in joining let me know!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Riding said...

I did get the package quite a while ago...I just haven't had time to post the pictures. I finally did. Thank you! It's perfect!

BTW, I would love to be in your card club, but I don't have time until this summer. Hopefully you still have a spot!

Thanks again!

Jaylynn said...

That was a fun get together! Thanks for arranging it. I am already wondering how the heck i am suppose to do this next card, seriously purplexed! I'm sure I'll think of something... just wish I could think of it sooner!

Twin Falls, Idaho