Monday, February 2, 2009

Preggo

This was taken the day I found out we are having a boy!
I was just a few days shy of 22 weeks. These pants
actually still fit and they are my normal size and I can
still button them, but they are the only ones:)

I almost look bigger here!

This was taken yesterday and I will be 24 weeks in a few
days. It's hard to believe I have less than 4 months already!
Definitely starting to blossom! I can't wait until it is actually
round and tighter shirts look kind of cute because then every
one will know without a doubt that I'm pregnant!! The "just
lookin' fat" stage needs to end!:)

7 comments:

Cheri said...

You look great! I do know what you mean about having a distinct baby belly, though. I get the just looking fat stage really bad and don't pop until the later months. I am not one of those women with the adorable little round bellys that no on ecan mistake.
Macy's hair! Oh my, I would have freaked if Lauren did that. She has so little hair and it doesn't grow at all. She's 4 years old and it's bairly to her shoulder's.

Brandi said...

Look look amazing (bratt!) :) And you definitely look preggo, not fat you weirdo! I bet you freaked out when you saw that hair! Kennedy cut hers too, but on the side. I ended up taking her to get an a-line. It turned out way cute, but I hated cutting her long hair off. I'm so glad its grown out again. At least Macy cut in the back...lucky! Kaid and Kenn's cousing cut her bangs right to the scalp when she was younger...I swear it took like a year to grow back...I would have cried!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

You look GREAT!! My gut looks like that normally! How in the world did Macy cut that chunk from the back?? You are so lucky!

amanda said...

you are so cute!

The Dille Family said...

I thought you looked so cute last night in your brown sweater! It's fun you are taking pictures each month to watch your belly grow! Yeah!

Jaylynn said...

You look so cute preggo and it's awesome that you are still barely showing!

paulak said...

You look fabulous as a pregnant gal.

Twin Falls, Idaho