I've been wanting to start a card club for a while now and have
finally decided to do it! I know a few friends who are interested
in doing it, but I haven't made official phone calls yet.
I want to start it by the end of February or beginning of March
so let me know if you're interested! Basically what it entails
is you hand making 10-12 cards (depending on the number of
people who want to do it) and passing them out at the party.
Just another excuse for more girlfriend time together! I hate
spending so much money on cards too.
I don't want any more than 12 people so let me know quick.
As soon as I get my group I will assign the topics of the cards
you need to start making. Email me if I don't have your number.
I know someone out of state that wants to do it so we can just
mail them to you if that is the case! If you have any suggestions
on ideas for this I'm open to them! 
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

8 comments:
I would love to be apart of your group..let me know if you have any room. Thanks..Nicole
I better be the one out of state that wants in!! YAY!! I'm so excited!!
Good job for starting it! We keep talking about it. I can't wait!
Yay! We've been talking about it forever and my sister just got hers started up in Boise, which made me think we better get ours started! How many do you have signed-up already? I can't wait for ours! Let me know!
You know I'm in. Any thing for girl time!
hey my email is the same. it was just too full cause i didnt check it for 2 weeks. so try again and it should work. let me know if it does not. and i loved twilight! my husband got it for me for christmas so i felt like i had to cause it was a gift...and i am so glad i did.
HI Jana! Very cute family...and congratulations on the new little one. I hope you are feeling well. Our blog address is www.papacs.blogspot.com. I'm excited to catch up with you!
Mandi
What a great idea. I wish I was better at making cute cards.
Post a Comment