Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

We had a fun time on Super Bowl Sunday at the Hansens house.
I brought games for the girls to play once we got bored with
the actual super bowl. We played a couple rounds of Dominos.
I only took a couple of pictures so I didn't get any of all the
yummy food there was. We were all stuffed!

Thanks again for having us Nikki!!

4 comments:

Hansen's said...

Hey..you are definatly welcome! Thanks so much for coming..we love hanging with you. You guys are the best! We need to do it more..I can hear game night calling me. Maybe next week? Have a good night! Nicole

Jaylynn said...

Looks like you guys had fun! So ya this flu thing caught up with me and my whole fam. Guess you could so I was due, huh!?

Brandi said...

Jana, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing! Using my regular cam and shooting it sideways. I try to remember to shoot it straight on, but sometimes I forget...ahhh, so frustrating. Anyways, I'll try better, thanks!

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

ThAnkS for the comment;) you are sweet! Hope pregancy is treating you good and keep those lovely scrapbooking and card making ideas coming!!!

Twin Falls, Idaho