Monday, February 2, 2009

Hair Cut

I ran upstairs to "cut" a couple of papers for my Activities Day
lesson that day and about a minute later I started down the
stairs and found this piece of hair laying on one of the bottom
steps. I was pretty panicked thinking how this could have
happened. Macy pointed to her neck when I asked where she
cut it from and I could see a chopped piece right smack in the
middle of the back of her hair. I guess I was thanking my
lucky stars it was a huge blunt cut at the top of her bangs!

I went into the bathroom and as she turned around again I could see a handful of hair just dangling throughout her whole head. This is what I found when I combed through it! WOW!

Lets just say she took a chunk from underneath (don't ask me how
she managed to grab that part and cut it without taking off a
finger!) There were a bunch of other little cuts all throughout her
hair. It's a little scary considering I was out of her sight for a
couple of minutes. I do count my blessing and know that it could
have been much worse, but I had to cut her hair to try and even
it all out and I miss her old hair!! It's just hair though, most people
wouldn't be able to tell anyway:)

3 comments:

Julie's Family said...

Everyone child cuts their hair at some point in time and yes you were very lucky it was underneath! She could have tried to cut her hair like Brady's since she likes wearing his clothes so much - now that would have been bad!!!

J & R Watson said...

It won't be the last time.

Pezlady Jana said...

Ditto the above comment. Unfortunately girls are scissor happy and think they are hair dressers when they clearly ARE NOT!...or maybe that's just my girls. HA HA
You are right that it could have been worse. We have had to "fix" the to the scalp bangs cut several times and that just isn't pretty!

Twin Falls, Idaho