Okay, so I took the kids out and took some pictures of them
hoping to get me a good picture for our Christmas card (which
I need to get going on since I hand make them, ugh.) I
need some more time to get them ready and I think I'll have
a few family pictures to add to it, but they haven't been taken
yet so I want people to vote on which one to use so................
stay tuned. Here's just a few so far.





13 comments:
Jana,
I love the picture of the two standing in front of the wall and Macy's leg is up. Classic.
Cute Halloween costumes too!
Ya..my vote would be the same as Melissa's! Those are so cute..good job..I need your help with my kids. You are a professional! You are awesome! Nicole
i love the one with her in red. their expressions are just too cute!
I like the one with Macy in red. Very cute and maybe put it in a vintage color or sepia. Love it! Great job....I would be happy to be of service to you for your family pics if you want. But you are also doing a great job by yourself.
use them all I love them
I love the first on and the last one the best. Good job getting going on that, your such an inspiration! Or maybe you just stress me out because now I have to think about stuff like that.
You are awesome to be thinking about Christmas, I'm still recovering from Halloween! I love the picture with Macy in the red too, I love their expressions! I love their costumes too, you did an awesome job!
Oh, I would have a hard time choosing. I really liked the one with Macy in red, yeah, I think that's the one.
I like the one with Macy in red too for a Christmas card. I do love them all - the one of them standing with Macy's leg up is really cute for a card! Wow they are so good!!! You were even changing their clothes! YOU ARE a professional - MOM at least!!!!!!!!
and could be a photographer!!!
I like the train picture. Your pictures are awesome, good job.
Love all of them!! But the one with Macy in red would be super cute for x-mas cards. Super cute job on the Halloween costumes. So original!!
They're all super cute, and really great pictures!!! But I think my favorite is the 3rd one!
Ya, good luck with picking a picture, they are all perfect.
Post a Comment