Yes, yes, homemade is the word. Paint, cardboard, bandanas,
duct tape and all! I had fun making these costumes even though I just did it today.
I really wanted them to look homemade and I'm pretty sure I
accomplished that. What a perfect pair though a bee and a flower.
Berkley fit right in too as a little ladybug. Look at that stinger! Is it a stinger??
around to collect her candy, it was funny. She may be sore tomorrow.
I hope you all had a great Halloween!

8 comments:
Jana, those costumes are ADORABLE! And so perfect for a set of twins. You look cute in these pictures, but then again, you always do...bratt :) Hey, how come my blog doesn't update on your link list? It says I updated a week ago...is that because I'm private? Just curious...happy halloween!
Great job on the costumes. They look great. Did you trunk-or-treat at the church? We must have missed you. They look cute, what a creative idea?
so cute...so creative...good job!
You are right...halloween is already over? Glad we got to go together. The kids costumes were adorable. You did good! It's cute that Berkley's fit in too.
They looked so adorable! You did a great job.
I am so impressed with your costume making skills. Your kiddos looked adorable and so festive. I think the watering can as the candy collecter was the best idea!
I love the costumes, it doesn't get much better than that. Halloween is so fun!
Jana your amazing with all that you do. Your kids are soo cute!Now I have to make my duaghter a flower for Halloween next because she just saw these pictures!!
Post a Comment