Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Do I take too many pictures?

We went to the pumkin patch a couple of days before Halloween
so we could get some pumpkins for the kids to paint. Stay
tuned for those pictures. What a fun place for the kids to run
around and play.


My kids were too chicken the first time around so Breann had to
go with Alana the first time.Oh, little carson is such a cute pumkin.
Of course Macy had to try it and then didn't want to get off.
They loved the slides and maze and then just climbing around on the hay.

5 comments:

amanda said...

if you take too many pictures...then i take way too many pictures. so no you dont.

The Stanger Family said...

there's no such thing as to many pics. That's the only way I remember things anymore. especially because our kids grow up so fast. Ryan is only 3 and there are things i don't remember until I see a picture. It makes you a good mom.

paulak said...

You can never capture too many memories. Good times!

Julie's Family said...

How can you possibly have to many pictures!!!!!!!!! Especially when you have such beautiful kids!!!!!!!
You will cherish everyone of them when you get to be where I am!!!!!!
So no you don't take too many!!!! Of course you know me and pictures!

Julie's Family said...

How can you possibly have to many pictures!!!!!!!!! Especially when you have such beautiful kids!!!!!!!
You will cherish everyone of them when you get to be where I am!!!!!!
So no you don't take too many!!!! Of course you know me and pictures!

Twin Falls, Idaho