Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fun activities

Pumpkin painting!










I thought afterward that us moms should have painted our
own, but let's be honest we pretty much did most of our kids
anyway. Well, made sure the paint didn't end up all over them.

Okay I won't take credit for that, but Macy did a great job!
Brady loved painting.
Oh, he finally fell asleep. What a handy holder.

This should be a new post.
Anyone ever been here?
Look at all these awesome slides, ladders, balls, and bouncy floors!

We showed up at noon and we had the whole place to ourselves
and the whole time we were there only 2 other kids even came.
It was so nice!
What a fun place! I felt like a big kid again. All you need is socks
and you can go on these fun bouncy things too. We were there
for about 2 hours and it never got old. But, it was nap time
unfortunately. Aren't you curious where it is? Hop 2 it and figure
it out!:) I'm afraid to say, then we may not be alone.........Let me
know if you want to go:)

9 comments:

mandy said...

I've heard about that place! Kate would love it.

paulak said...

I totally want to go there...I know Kya would love it. Where is it? Great pumpkin painting.

paulak said...

Ok, i'll figure it out, i guess.

Jana Dille said...

you guys are quick, I was still in the middle of the post when you commented. Check out the link!

The Stanger Family said...

oh, the pics turned out cute. We had so much fun hanging out with you guy two days in a row . Matt needs to go out of town more often. Now it's your turn to come to murtaugh. Maybe Ill do a cooking night without kids. love ya

Bree said...

Seriously we need to go there we never have anything to do when we visit.

Danette said...

The pumpkins were cute but I couldn't get past checking out your hat, I love it! You always looks great and well put together. The only bad pic I've ever seen of you was when you were on your death bed at the hospital. Even then you really didn't look bad. I curse girls like you!

Myka said...

We were just there for a birthday party and it was a blast. They take care of everything for you. Cutting/passing out the cake, they supplied the napkins, plates, drinks, they took care of all the presents, and directed all the games/activites that were planned and they did all the clean-up. So the only we had to do was ya know have fun and actually enjoy the party. It was so well worth it.

J & R Watson said...

Is this in Twin? It would be fun to go to when we come for Thanksgiving.

Twin Falls, Idaho