Sunday, October 5, 2008

See a glimpse

Just a quick glimpse of the new skin care line at
Xango. If you've never heard of Xango click here
to learn more. I still need to get some pictures
of the before and after of the effects it has on people
with skin problems like eczema, acne, dry skin, etc.
I'm just warning you now that they are launching
this line the first week in November when we go to
Xango convention so let me know if you are interested
in learning more and want to try some!


I'm so excited to try this line! They have followed all of
the green chemistry standards to provide us with a pure
holistic skin care.
Get in line....................................

2 comments:

Brandi said...

HI! I didn't get to see the special on the prophet...we don't have BYU TV here :( We had to watch conference on the internet. I haven't been blogging as much, my computer won't let me log into blogger at all, its really strange. So, I have to wait until Miller gets home from school to use his and I don't really want to start downloading all my pictures on his too. But, we're taking it in to get fixed tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be a bloggin' fool again soon! Moscow is great, we really like it here. A little different that Massachusetts though :) How are thing going for you guys? I really enjoy reading your blog...what a cute family and you have adorable craft ideas! And, your "fertility stumpers" blog is really reaching out to lots of people, what a good idea!

Danette said...

Thanks for letting me know about Xango. I'm definitely going to check it out. If I don't find the info online I will contact you. I'm really interested in what you said about the allergies. The midwest is killing us out here!

Twin Falls, Idaho