No stains, smell nice.......................$3.50
cute camo shoes $1 My kids birthday present. The kitchen came with
2 full bags of play food, phone, dishes, etc. $20
I bought the one at costco for $140 which is
so cute, but thought I would save myself a few
bucks. Tic tac toe table $5 The x's and o's are in the net on
the back of the chairs. Both things have barely been used.
Very excited about these purchases. They're hiding
under a blanket in my garage. bubble blowing lawn mower $1
fast, but the kids love it. We were riding around on the
sidewalk after I came home. This will be big enough for
them through at least next year. $25. Not bad, for 2hrs
work!

6 comments:
You are the Yard Sale Queen!!! You always get the best stuff! I text messaged you the other night...no reply??? Call me when you get a chance!!
I don't know how you do it. You have to have a knack for yard sales. I've gone several times with my friends and never find anything, they find tons of stuff, I just don't get it. Then again you are crafty so it doesn't suprise me. You could turn junk into a treasure.
Jana,
once again you have got to be on a yard sale high. I am impressed. I am afraid to catch the bug or I will be hooked!
I need to go yardsaling with you...whenever I drive by some, I don't see all these cute things. Then again, I really don't have time to stop and look. Cute toys.
I love yard sales! I found a similar kitchen this summer for Norah and was so excited that I hardly slept that night... maybe a little sad. Your kids are beautiful! Nice work mama. I am excited to be in touch with you; however, you are a more faithful poster than I am.
FYI- you would kill me in a competition!
Post a Comment