Monday, October 13, 2008

Boise trip(s)

Friday I went to Boise with my friend Kelly and we, well she
shopped til we dropped. She was school clothes shopping
for 4 kids! We got rejuvinated at Cheesecake Factory and
thanks to my sister-in-law I was able to do this kid-less.
Fun day, long day, we left @ 12:00 and got home about
10:30, but so worth it, I love to shop!

Then Joe and I headed back there for more Cheesecake (he missed
it the first time, hello!) Then went to a Larry the Cable guy show.
Funny, nice to get a good laugh in this crazy world.

Thanks to Grandy and Papa and Jentry for letting us do this one kid- less. They had a blast and so did we!

4 comments:

Gilly Funk said...

Shopping,Cheesecake, and a good laugh! What could be better.... seriously!

mandy said...

How fun! It is always good to have a little time away.

melissa and nathan said...

That sounds like a long day! But, I am glad the cheesecake came in, now that sounds GOOD!

The Dille Family said...

Sounds fun! Glad you had a good weekend. You'll have to tell me about it. I'll see you tomorrow!

Twin Falls, Idaho