Monday, October 13, 2008

Hoppin' on

Time to join the bandwagon. I'm going private too. I've
read some things that just worry me a bit about just
anybody seeing my blog. I hardly ever get comments
on my posts anyway so I'm not sure anyone's really looking
anyway. So if you still want to look send me your email
and you'll be invited. Mine is jldxango@hotmail.com I'll
switch over in about a week.

14 comments:

paulak said...

What have you heard? I would like to still be invited, I may not comment a lot, but I look. Fun Boise trips, I bet Larry the Cable Guy was a blast. He's a hoot.

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

hi!! our family enjoys looking at your blog if you dont mind.... sarahgrittondavis@hotmail.com

amanda said...

you have my email right? i want to go private too...but my husband does not. so we keep going back and forth.

Becky said...

Of course I want to keep reading on! coxrebekah@gmail.com

melissa and nathan said...

I enjoy your blog.
mlthomsen@yahoo.com

Mandy said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Can you please send me an invite? I am a Twin Falls native and now live in Meridian.

Mandy said...

Sorry...my email is jlloydfam@msn.com. I used to have a blog, but having a cop as a husband raised to many security concerns. So, I understand your need to go private.

Bree said...

Good choice! Why add worry when you don't need to, thats what got me. I was sick of wondering if I should. breezy4384@yahoo.com

Amy said...

For sure add us! I think you have my e-mail, if not just comment on my blog and I'll give it to you again
:)

Danette said...

You can go private as long as I'm invited!
petdanet@yahoo.com

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I like looking at your blog if you don't mind! cw-giles@hotmail.com

Myka said...

Ya know the first thing my hubby said to me when I told him I was going to start a blog was "sounds like a great way to get a stalker or idenity theft." I found some sites about blogging safety. I don't know how "safe" you can really be putting info on the net but I like blogging and I love your blog. http://www.bloggingmommies.com/safety.php

Hansen's said...

Foresure..nikkihansen1@yahoo.com..What have you heard?? Have a good day..nik

Laura said...

your blog is great!! you have the cutest fam. I would love an invite.

laura_hepworth@hotmail.com

Twin Falls, Idaho