Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Blog

Finally, I know. I've talked with several of you about starting
a blog where we can share our stories of our battles with
fertility problems. I did it so now I want you all to get going
with your stories. Go to the link on my blog list or go to
fertilitystumpers.blogspot.com. I'm excited to hear your
stories so that it can help someone else make sense of all of
this. Make sure to spread the word with all your girlfriends
about this site to help spread the message that they are not
alone. Thanks!

2 comments:

Danette said...

I'm so happy that you started this blog. I have a new girlfriend I've just recently met who has had problems for almost 8 years. No kids. This will be awesome for her.
I'll check it out and leave a story shorty. Thanks for doing all the hard work. You are amazing.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

I think this is a great idea. I would have loved to hear other people's stories in the middle of all of it. I defintely feel like there are so many women who can benefit from this. I hope to email you my story soon. Thanks a bunch!!!

Oh...I love everything you did with it...all of the pictures on the side. It's perfect!

Twin Falls, Idaho