Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Temple Day

Congratulations to Beejae and Brent for going through the
temple on Saturday Sept. 6th, 2008 for the first time! It was
awesome and very spiritual being in there with all of our family.


Afterwards we went over to the Higley's and had a BBQ and I
just had to post this picture because I never catch Brady with a
smile like this. It's one of my new favorites of him. They loved
swinging on this together.

5 comments:

paulak said...

Congratulations to Beejae, that is awesome. What day did she go through. I am so happy for her. I bet that was way cool to be in the Twin Falls Temple with everyone.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

This is Whitney Giles...but I just had to say that I am so happy for Brent and Beejae!

The Dille Family said...

What cutie pies! I love your picture of them at the top. Your lighting is great. We need to go do pictures now while the weather is so perfect!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

*YAY* for Beejae and Brent!! How exciting! K...your blog looks so cute! I have tried so many times to get a picture on the top...how did you do it? Brady looks just like you in that picture! So cute...I've never seen him smile like that.

Gilly Funk said...

I had no idea! that is so awesome for BJ and Brent.
(I love your blue dress that your wearing)

Twin Falls, Idaho