Friday, September 19, 2008

Fertility Stumpers

I know I mentioned starting the new fertility blog. If
any of you know someone who is dealing with this could
you please put a link and post on your personal blog
to spread the word (if you're comfortable with that).
Thanks, and thanks for all your comments and stories.

2 comments:

amanda said...

jana you are awesome...seriously the more i get to know you the more i am glad to have a friend like you. what a great blog to start for all those people out there who are going through something that is nice to share with people who understand. i thought that i had it tough with having babies but not after reading yours, and other stories on your blog. i had a pretty late misscarrage befrore i got pregnant with lex, and it was extremly painful like labor. and then we tried for 14 months with chloe before i gave in and went to the doctor. a few tests later i was on clomid. and after 2 months it worked. so as hard as those 16 months were for me i guess i was more blessed than i realized. i cant even tell you how many pregnancy tests i took and usually hid from my husband...cause i didnt want him to think i was crazy. now i look back, and of course he would have understood. anyway thank again for that site. i imagine it will help a lot of women cope by knowing they are not alone.

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

I am SO sad that you guys couldn't come out!! I am still such a flake...I'll call you tonight!!

Twin Falls, Idaho