Sunday, September 21, 2008

Take Action NOW!

BEWARE: This is unbelievable............not in a good way.
I'm not sure how many of you watch Oprah, but I was
completely shocked by an episode I saw last week. This
photo is a 24 hour time period of child pornography that
was passed around the United States. Look at that! 24
HOURS.......................
She found a pamphlet that some pedophile, of an organized
pedophile group put out that explains how to molest any age
of child, specifically their own daughters. It started at age of
0 months. I could not believe what I heard and I was completely
outraged and disgusted. At the end of her show she told us what
we as an "army" of mothers had to do. Go to http://oprah.com/
and click on TAKE ACTION NOW under How to stand for our
children and all you have to do is copy and paste a letter and
email it to our state senator. It's so easy, but very important.
It is a bill that is going to the floor this week that we all should
want passed on giving more money to help fight for these poor
innocent children. It only takes literally 5 minutes to do and
if you would have seen this show you would be as completely
shocked as I was about what is happening. We have to stop
this evil. Hurry and do it because we only have until Wed. to
urge or senators.
P.S. The next show after this one aired Oprah said she has never
received so much vial and evil email as she had those few days.
She received an email from a known pedophile who said "there
are 9,000 (male privates, he said something different) who are
raping our children as we speak and nobody can stop us."
I know this is harsh and I don't like even talking our thinking
about it, but I am sick to my stomach that there are men out
there that are hurting these babies, and kids. I urge you to
take action NOW!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, that just mad eme physically ill. I linked it though to my blog. This is a very good cause.

amanda said...

i watched the same one...and have never been so sick to my stomach...and just angry. so angry that i cant juat save those children...and cut off the !@%!@ of all those sick sick men. i am with you on that. it just makes me want to hug my little girls a little more. so so sad.

Gilly Funk said...

There is nothing that gets under my skin more than shows like that. Sometimes I can't even watch the whole thing when she does topics like that. I am totally with you on trying to make a difference, I am going to go to the site right now and send the letter to our government. Doesn't it just make you almost scared to raise your children in such a sick world? Weve got to protect our little ones!

Twin Falls, Idaho