Friday, August 29, 2008

RANDOM

I was cleaning out the garage the other day and Macy
thought she'd be playing a little Yahtzee.












Then we painted...........................


This is Macy's first shower just standing in there alone. And........
the first time I've ever seen this face, priceless.



We've been having so much fun this summer with friends. This
is at my friend Holly's house. We came over to visit and play
with Madison.


blowing

bubbles.



Berkley was hanging out with us for the day and we went to
Fred Meyer while Brady was at speech. Macy is such a mommy.

This is what kept Macy happy, she's my little photographer.
This was a different day with Berk and we had to go to shopko.
The kids are used to holding my hand, but as soon as I had Macy
hold Berkley's hand she told me they didn't me anymore. Of course
I made them until we got right by the car and then I had to get
a picture of that. All grown up.

2 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Ok...I heard a new song on your playlist so I scroll down to see what you put on there and I find... COME ON RIDE THE TRAIN!!! Oh...memories!! Hanging out at your house...playing dominos...you beating everyone...Joe constantly singing "come on ride the train" just to get it stuck in our heads!! FUN TIMES!! Now I miss you guys even more!! These pictures are cute...I love Macy's belly shot!

The Dille Family said...

That is so cute! What good little helpers Berkley has! I love all the pics of them together. I'm so glad they have each other.

Twin Falls, Idaho