Brady wasn't having it. He looked from afar.Macy and Berkley weren't scared. He got a little closer.Macy wanted in!Brady didn't want the horse either.She didn't mind.This is pretty much just me, proving that I was there.Oh, cute cousins!
Looks like you had fun. We didn't make it this year. There was really only one night we could have come and we weren't up for it. Besides I really wanted to get Kya's room painted. Kya is more like Macy with animals...she loves them. She reminds me of Alvira (from tiny toons), she just wants to hug 'em, and squeeze 'em, and love 'em forever. hee hee
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. We didn't make it this year. There was really only one night we could have come and we weren't up for it. Besides I really wanted to get Kya's room painted. Kya is more like Macy with animals...she loves them. She reminds me of Alvira (from tiny toons), she just wants to hug 'em, and squeeze 'em, and love 'em forever. hee hee
Your family is so cute!!! I'm so jelous! I wanna come up before winter. Mind if I stop by if I do?
Post a Comment