Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Reunion

http://www.slide.com/r/VMjC2Pgc1D9uQREIa_Lh0AGSZfVADx6C

I'm too sick to think, I've done a slide show before, but for some reason
I can't remember how to get this slide show to show up. Someone tell
me where to copy and paste. Anyway, just click on the link and you
can still see it. This is a slide show of a family reunion we just had
this last weekend. My family is pretty big. There are 7 kids 36 grandkids
and 48 great grand kids. All in all about 148 of us. Yeah, it's hard to keep
everyone straight. That's why you'll see us in all the same shirts just
different colors for each family. After traveling and then spending every
waking moment out in the hot sun for 2 days, I am beat. I'm not sure
what I have, but it could be strep throat. I don't know, just stay away.
I just hope I'm better by the 4th so I can take the kids to a fun parade
and fireworks.
By the way, check out my "craft site" for new projects I've finally finished.

2 comments:

paulak said...

Our house is over by the Morningside elementary. Fun slide show...I love family reunions.

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Jana, incase someone didn't tell you already. Copy and past your slide show code right onto a new post. Then you can write right below it if you want. Hope that helps.

Twin Falls, Idaho