I've always loved 4th of July, but I've decided after this year that
this really is one of my favorite holidays. We have a yearly tradition
which makes it that much more fun. We start off in Buhl to watch
the sage brush days parade. My dad was so smart this year bringing
the big tent. Usually we're fighting the heat and sun, but it was
perfect behind the tent! Here's my family waiting patiently:)
My kids pretty much stayed by g and g Watson the whole time.
This was the best float of course.
Just announcing the Twin
Falls Temple open house.
Brady was in awe the whole
time. He really didn't move
around too much until the
very end when he was
used to the noise. He
loved seeing all the fire
trucks and horses.
These were cool horses. Pretty color and huge!
chairs so Macy was
chair hopping. Anytime
someone got up from
theirs she was right
there to steal it.
Luckily once the parade
started all the kids were
standing up waiting for
the candy.
stroke. We hung out at my parents most of the day after the
parade.
Then it was off to the fireworks! So FUN!
Then it was off to the fireworks! So FUN!
and Joe's mom Dea (with some help) makes popcorn balls. Jello, and
carmel. Yummy:)
shot off and we pretty much have to lay down to watch, otherwise our
necks will hurt. They are right above us. AWESOME!

7 comments:
I can see why you love this holiday. What a fun day. Sorry to hear about Brady's tongue...I hope it all goes well. As for what I charge...$25 sitting fee and $75 for a disc of 50 edited pics. Who is your photographer friend?
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th. I love your hair, it looks so pretty, I dont think I have ever seen you that blonde. You always do so many fun changes.
I am with you on the fourth of July, it is such a fun holiday! We sat at CSI for the fireworks that nigh RIGHT where they were getting shot off too, I wonder if you were by us. Looks like you guys had fun. How could it not be fun, parade, treats, fireoworks, and more treats! What a blast.
Looks like you guys had fun! You are a fun mom, your kids will have lots of fun memories!
I love all of your pictures. No wonder you are so busy scrapbooking and such. You have great material. :) We're in Myrtle Beach, my mom is doing a three month travel nursing contract with the hospital here. So we came to visit for three weeks so Mike could dedicate all of his time for study. Although I'm worried we're staying two weeks too long. It's hard to be away from home. Hope all is well!
Jana~
Looks like ya'all had a great 4th of July!! I miss being home for that holiday, being away just isn't the same. The kids are getting so big and are still as cute as ever. I enjoy visiting your site. You inspired me to work on my own. You can check it out at colemanduo.blogspot.com. It's kinda under construction. It's taking me awhile to get all the little details figured out! Anyhoo, tell Joe hi and keep in touch!
Kodi
Hey thanks for coming over on the 4th we had so much fun with you guys and everyone here! Sounds like you were by us at the CSI fireworks too, we were probably pretty close to u anyway. That whole weekend was a blast, the BBQ, the b-day luncheon, the clipboard crafts, the Sakura for dinner, the fireworks after, etc.. Party, party,party! Thanks for bein so much fun, we luv hangin out with ya!
Post a Comment