Thursday, July 10, 2008

So busy lately

Ever since the 4th of July it seems to have been a packed weekend and
week. We went over to Joe's parents and played some volleyball and
lit off the rest of the fireworks they had. The weather was so perfect.

Joe's taking some good shots! This looks like I might have actually
passed this one good. Although, we played boys against girls and got beat quite a few times, we need more practice!

Joe threw his back out over the weekend so he took the kids for a ride.

We had some friends in town so the next night we went to dinner
at Sakura. Is that how you spell it? We've never been there, but it
was a fun experience. It was July 7th, Rachelle's birthday!
I love the faces Mark keeps pulling! This is Devon and Jesse on
the right they were visiting from California we had so much fun
while they were here. We miss you already!
It's been some long nights for all of us, can you tell? I didn't know
Joe took this picture, but he thought it was cute since we're both
sleeping the same way. (well, I don't know about cute!) I had to
sneak to Joe's side of the bed after he woke up because Macy is a
bed hog! ..........don't look too close, not pretty.
I've been getting ready to go camping all week, but finally got a chance
to sneak away today for a bit to go play at my friend Kerstin's house.
I had a friend from High School come over to visit so she came with me.
Isn't her yard awesome? It's huge and she has some fun things for the kids
to do.
Macy is having fun
at the pool and Brady
is parked by the crackers
eating away!






The kids had so much fun. Thanks Ylonda for coming for a
visit and giving me a break from packing!
Then tonight we went down to the Falls and had a picnic.
Nice dinner, huh?
Some really cute pictures of the kids. What cute cousins!
Hugs
Even brother and sister love each other.

Fun night. They wanted to go on walks everywhere. They
aren't used to being on the road so they wanted to explore. Too
cute, all of them holding hands.

6 comments:

Danette said...

What a blast. looks like your summer is memorable. way to stick the sleeping picture of yourself in there, you still look good, even when you're sleeping!

paulak said...

Fun times! Have fun camping. Daring...I don't know if I could post a sleeping pic of myself.

Jaylynn said...

The luncheon, the clipboard craft, the Sakura for dinner, & then fireworks again, it was all awesome! We had a great weekend as I said before, cute pict's at dinner too! Oh and by the way, We got a new puppy, so cute and so much fun & so you have to bring your kids over to see him!! See ya soon!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

You have been busy lately! So glad that we got to hang out so much while we were in town...it was really fun! Ok you can't miss out on Hawaii...it won't be the same with out you guys! Hope Joe's back is feeling better. I think you are camping this week so have fun! Talk to you soon!

Gilly Funk said...

I love having fun activities to look forward too, that is the best part of summer. I love all the fun pictures, the kids are darling all holding hands going on a walk. How fun.

Gilly Funk said...

I love having fun activities to look forward too, that is the best part of summer. I love all the fun pictures, the kids are darling all holding hands going on a walk. How fun.

Twin Falls, Idaho