I decided to do a play group last Friday and we had so
much fun. I've been taking Brady and Macy to a
playgroup that is part of Brady's therapies and just
recently they told me they were going to charge for Macy,
so I just took matter into my own hands and started my
own. It wasn't worth the money they were wanting to
charge so I just called some friends. I cut out some
templates for a bus and we taught the kids how to hold
and use scissors and then we glued it all together and
sang the wheels on the bus quite a few times. Pretty
simple idea, but I think the kids had fun and learned a
little at least!
Then we learned some other fun songs that have actions that
kids like to hear. Anyway it was fun sharing ideas. Then we
fed the kids lunch and let them play outside with cooper and
a few of the toys I have! Here is Emma and Macy. They are starting to play together
better the more they are around each other. Aren't they cute!?
Some cute moments of Jaylynn and Addi!Here's the whole gang. Back to front: Riley, Eli, Brady, Aldon,
Macy, Emma, Kindra. Alana, Berkley, Addilyn.Almost everyone had fun!! No, Berkley had fun up until this
point!!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

9 comments:
Hey Jana,
It Abby (Daniel's wife) its fun to see you blog :) Your kiddos are so stinkin adorable!
What a cute idea Jana! So yeah...wasn't that baboon freakin' nasty!!!!!! We are just kept staring, we couldn't believe it was actually NORMAL...eeewww! Anyways, you'll have to take the kids to Hogle Zoo in SLC, my kids love it there. Have you ever been? They have tons of animals and its pretty big. We have a family reunion this summer and are going to Lagoon and the Hogle Zoo. Your kids would love Lagoon now...the water park especially!
What the heck??? I can't figure out why the computer says its only 4:49 a.m. your time...its 7:49 a.m. here and we're only 2 hours different...???
You are such a cute mom! I bet the kids had tonz of fun. Good for you for taking matters into your own hands.
What a fun idea!! You are so good! I can't believe how big all the kids look! BTW...what did you think of the bachelor last night?? I liked Noelle she was sweet. I can't tell if I like Shayne or want to pull her hair out!! Wish we could all watch it together like the good old days!!
That looked so fun! I'll have to participate next time. JJ would love it! I had to laugh at that last pic with Berkley!
Thanks Jana, that playgroup was really fun! The kids had a great time and didn't want to leave, all except Berkley that is, hee hee. She was so cute up until it was picture time. Anyways, I havn't been on your blog or anyones in a while, so I left ya a comment down below on the "no sympathy" one. Thanks for your post and I think you are an amazing person, and friend. Thanks for coming over for the BBQ, it was cute seeing all the kids swinging together!
What a great idea. Cute bus!
Post a Comment