I saw this on somebody else's blog so I thought it would be
fun to see who they (meaning the computer, I don't know
who chooses) would pick. These are the 9 choices, what
do you guys think, I can't decide if any of them are
matches?
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think your picture could be one of the celebrities! I don't know if I think you look exactly like any of them, but similar to some? (does that help?) Thanks for your complements on our blog, your kids will like Word World I think, it's pretty cute.
Hey, you did well. I know some people who come up with men as their look-alikes.
All of your celebs are hot too. I'd be flattered if I were you. You look like a georgous celeb!
I think you have similar features to a few. I did the same thing and my celebs weren't all that cute, ha! Go figure. Be flattered that your's are babes.
Post a Comment