Okay, I finally made it to Brady. His won't be as long
because he doesn't talk too much yet. His characteristics
are what's funny. I was watching home videos the other
night and I didn't realize that he was only 4 months when
he started doing is "gut laugh". It's so cute I have to get
the video on here. Back then Joe would just laugh
uncontrollably and he would do the same back. It made
everyone in the room just crack up because it's not just
a normal laugh it's a deep "gut laugh". He still does it
now. He loves the anticipation of things. If I'm looking
away and playing with him he can't wait for me to hurry
and turn my head and look at him. I open my eyes wide'
open so he knows it's coming and man does he get excited.
Another thing he loves lately is to cuddle with me. Oh, I love
that too! It's cute because when he cuddles he has to have
both arms tucked under himself as far as possible. That's
how he sleeps too. He's always been a stomach sleeper. He's
actually the more sensitive of the two which I find interesting.
The boy? We'll see how long that lasts. He gets offended easy
and if he can't figure something out he gets frustrated pretty
quick. I'm afraid that attribute is from me. He gives up easy.
He's in speech therapy still and it's been really fun to see him
progress each week. He's talking more and more and I think
Joe and I are about the only ones who can understand
anything! He's finally saying Macy and Brady. His prayers
are cute because he tries so hard. About the only word that
you can understand is Christ, but he says it clear as day.
He's getting there and I'm so proud of him for trying so hard.
He's such a fun one to play with because he is sooooooooooo
easy going and thinks just about everything is funny. He loves
ring around the rosies and could do that forever. And when his
favorite cousin, Berkley comes over he gets really excited to
play. He's also starting to make sure I'm okay if I get hurt.
He'll rub my arm and say, "you okay?" "you okay?" His
absolute favorite toy in the whole world is the one that has
all the wires going up and down and around with the little
wood things you push around. Can you figure that out? I
don't know what it's called. Anyway, he loves that thing and
gets so excited when he sees it everyday. He's so lovable and
boy do I love him!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

1 comment:
Oh, Brett and I know all about the whole speech therapy scene. I think parents who go through it are so much more appreciative about their kids talking. Where does Brady go? Or does a therapist come to your house?
Post a Comment