So on Sunday I decided to make some pancakes. Macy
wanted to help me so bent down and gave her a whisk.
This is what I get. It was funny, she was stirring and then
just flicked it up and it went everywhere. I'm closing my
eyes so you can see it on my eyelids. She's quite the helper!

7 comments:
Too funny! That's what happens if Tyler helps me make cookies, somehow he just can't keep it all in the bowl! You're a fun mom, pancakes are great!
Does Brady like to help? I was just wondering if it was a girl thing...Aida is always asking to help me when I am in the kitchen. I love it even though it takes way longer! I checked out the Modbe suits and I couldn't decide...I am so bad with trying things on! I like the blue with the ruffle but how did the tie thingy around the waist look??
That's funny. Gotta love the messes every once in a while. Brady looks like he is about to clean up that mess for you...yum yum.
Okay, happy early birthday tomorrow! I didn't know if you check your facebook very often...have a great day!
I got the panty covers at walmart. They really work great for going to the store. I don't have her wear them around the house because then it feels too much like a diaper and sometimes she doesn't know she's wet. The poo thing is great. She doesn't seem to be bothered too much by pooing in the toilet. This may sound gross, but we say "bye-bye" to the poo when we flush, to maybe help her be ok with it. It seems to work. The other night, while up in the middle of the night with throw up, I was going to change her diaper and she didn't want a diaper on, she wanted panties. Somehow we were blessed with an amazing little girl...I am biased, I am her mom. hee hee. You'll have to order some hair clips from Jacque, they are so cute, huh?
I knew because of facebook. I don't use it much either, but a lot of my friends do, so that's how I keep in touch...not everyone has integrated into the "blog world" yet :( Anyways, have a great day!!!!!
Your kids are the cutest. What a great mom to let them help. Hey we still owe you some nobakes...Well my husband does I guess! Thanks for the fun party can't wait for the swimsuit. Happy Birthday..we still need to do a lunch..Nicole and abb
Post a Comment