Well, I've been tagged. Rules: Answer questions,
tag 5 people and go to their blog and leave a
comment reminding them.
10 years ago I was 18 almost 19 and I was working
at Clear Lakes Country Club in Buhl in the
pro shop. That was a fun job because I got to
golf for free and meet a lot of interesting people.
I was also attending CSI.
5 places I've lived are Buhl, Twin Falls, Pocatello,
Hansen. Nothing too exciting. It doesn't seem like
much, but I've moved 9 or 10 times which is always
a pain. Love going somewhere new, hate packing!
5 things on my list to do today: from this point, which
it's now almost 2:00 I need to work out (now that the
kids are sleeping) get ready, go to achievment days,
cook dinner for Joe and the kids and then head off
to my bunco group. Not a bad second half of the day.
I feel bad though because my little kiddos are sick today
so I always hate leaving them, but Joe can handle it!
Jobs I've had: Pro shop at golf course, head secretary
at a trucking co. Maurices, Buckle, personal shopper,
but most important one is Mother.
10 years from now..... I'll hopefully have more children
4 or 5 total. Let's all pray I don't have sextuplets next!
Seriously, Jon and Kate plus 8 frieks me out! I'll probably
have triplets though. I will for sure need your prayers then.
I hope we are as happy as we are now. I want Joe to love
his career, I want to be the best mom to my kids as possible.
And, I want my kids to achieve all their dreams. I hope to
someday go to beauty school, I've always wanted to do that,
but it probably won't happen until the youngest is in school.
I can wait, I'm enjoying time with my kids and wouldn't
change it for the world.
Okay, I'm tagging, Gilly, Nikki, Rachelle, Brandi, Jaylynn
and Devon, I know that's 6, but I can't help it!
Can't wait to read all yours!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Tag teamed!
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Good job with the reading...you are plugging right along! Kennedy was 3 1/2 when she got her ears pierced. Miller still didn't want her too, but ultimately the girls got their way...YAY! She was very excited about it. This is the first time I've ever let her wear any real earrings. I bought her 3 sets of the piercing studs and she wore those for about a year...I just didn't want anything to get infected. I was probably paranoid, but its better that way, right?!?!
Good job with the reading...you are plugging right along! Kennedy was 3 1/2 when she got her ears pierced. Miller still didn't want her too, but ultimately the girls got their way...YAY! She was very excited about it. This is the first time I've ever let her wear any real earrings. I bought her 3 sets of the piercing studs and she wore those for about a year...I just didn't want anything to get infected. I was probably paranoid, but its better that way, right?!?! Well, I better get to it...it looks like I have some questions to answer :)
(sorry about the accidental double post)
Hey Joe and Jana! We just found Jackson and Rachelle's blog and saw yours too. The twins are so cute and big. We can't believe we haven't made it to see either of you since before we moved to Texas. We hope all is well and Joe's foot is healing. The pictures looked pretty bad, but sounds like he's all stiched up.
Hopefully on our next trip to Idaho we can all get together.
Okay so about this tagging thing. I have been tagged by two people this week, so I guess i better do it, huh. So I just answer the same questions that are on yours, I take it?
So Fun!! Thanks for the tag. By the way could all three of you post about your game night so I can miss you guys even more!! Our firends here just aren't hard core gamers like you guys so we only get to play with Jesse's fam on Sunday! Looks like fun! Your hair is so cute curled like that! UMM...that picture of Joe's toe made me sick!! Poor guy OUCH!
Ok I was signed in on my other account that is a work in progress...~dev
Hey Jana, Our blog address is thedillefamily.blogspot.com. It will be nice for Mike and I to keep better tabs on his cousins and your cute kids.
I got Kaiden's shirt and tie at Children's Place...they have way cute stuff for boys right now. Girls, not so much. I did get both of their sunglasses there...2 for $5! I got Kennedy's dress at Target actually...it was the only cute one there and it matched perfectly with Kaiden's! (Gap has really good stuff right now...for boys and girls!)
Fun stuff about you. I will pray for you with the having more kids, just one at a time, right? You are always in my prayers when it comes to your beautiful family and having more.
Post a Comment