Friday, February 29, 2008

Bead Day!

Time for another girls day. We've decided to start
girls day once a month. This month it was at Rachelle's and Breann brought
beads over so we could make baby jewelry! How fun!

Oh, what a cute little family. Jaylynn, addi, and

aldon! Then Alana and Macy posing for a pic~

Me and liitle Berk, what a cutie!

Aldon was showing Brady how he does "the rock"


Brady of course already knew this because Joe


does it with them too!

Some of the girls with their babies!


Good food too! Yummy.
It was a little chaiotic. We had a total of 12 kids there.


It was fun though. Loud, but fun!

All the girls that came. Gilly(j.j) Heidi, Rachelle,
Tracy(crew) Me(macy) Breann, and Jaylynn!
Thanks girls. Good to see you all!

5 comments:

paulak said...

How fun! You all look great! Tell Breann Hi for me, I haven't talk to her since we moved. Alana is so big.

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

How did you get anything done with all those kids there?? Its wierd how big all the kids are now! The picture with you and Berkley is really cute! I love your hair that blonde. I finally found a girl out here and have an appt. but I don't know what to do...I am finally used to my hair and don't really mind it! Do you think I should do something crazy with the color?? Thanks for the tag...I just did it!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

By the way you are kicking butt in the Hinckley Challenge!! I am way behind and have some serious catching up to do...what a procrastinator!!

Gilly Funk said...

That was fun! I agree that is was a little hectic (with all the kids) No one got hurt though, that's amazing. I don't plan on hosting a girls day like that, I have to admit my little house wouldn't do well with all those kiddos!

The Dille Family said...

I am impressed you got pics posted the same day as our get together! You are on top of things! You got some good ones. It was fun...who is next month?

Twin Falls, Idaho