Monday, February 25, 2008

Trying out the new motorcycles for real! Macy was lovin'
it. Brady, not so much. It will be so fun in the summer
though. Although all I will be doing is chasing them!
Thanks grandma!




Short video, but I didn't
want her plunging face first into the road!

5 comments:

paulak said...

Close call. Those are really cute. Kya has a Flintstone powered four wheeler that is pink. We should get them all out and riding together. Sorry about Koda, I hope you find him, but even still...I hope he is ok, wherever he is.

Gilly Funk said...

I can't wait for good weather! J.J. got a bike for his birthday in September, since he didn't get to master the skill before it got cold he is anxious to get on it again. I love their twin motorcycles, that is the cutest thing.

Oh, I love the pictures you posted from the other night. I think that might be the cutest picture of me that I have ever seen!
Can I bring kids on Friday or do I need to find someone to watch them?

Brandi said...

Oh that brings back memories...Kennedy had a pink one just like it! She would ride it inside when it was too cold...she reminded me of a little grandma in a wheelchair just scooting along... :)

Gilly Funk said...

I was actually being sarcastic about the picture! :)

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to see what to do!

Twin Falls, Idaho