The start of a fun evening with friends. Game night!
Gilly, don't hate me for putting this picture up, I think
it's cute and the perfect picture to start the story. I know
you were pumped!
We started the evening off with a potato bar. Yummy!
Of course I told people to bring just a small snack along with
their topping and we had the best goodies too. I probably
gained a good 5 pounds! What cute girlfriends... Jaylynn, Gilly, Nikki, Kim, me,
and Rachelle. And of course Brady!
And let the games begin! I didn't get any pictures of the game
playing dang it. I'm a gamer, too involved trying to win!
The kids were so good too. They all played very well

5 comments:
Fun pictures! Thanks for having us over! It was a blast as always. Good idea to do a potato bar. (Glad we retook pictures so that my eyes were open! What's my deal?) I am so glad our kids love hanging out together. They'll follow in our footsteps...cousins and friends forever!
Sounds like you all had a blast! Its so fun to get together with friends, huh? We had some over tonight for dinner and played GUITAR HERO! Miller killed us all, but we still had a good time. I'm excited for the drawing too...TOMORROW!
Thanks for the game night Guys! That was so much fun and the "Potato Bar was Fantastic" as Mark would say! Oh and Hey, so about trips this year we really would love to have you guys come to HA with us, we are thinking Oct. now, so let us know what you think, it's too good of a deal for us to pass it up!
Game nights are always fun! I can't wait until we can establish something like that here.
Hey cutie..Thanks for the fun night. We had a blast and it was fun to meet all your friends. We'll have to do it again soon! Oh, and yes my husband still owes you some nobakes..Thanks again- you guys are the best. love,Nicole
Post a Comment