Monday, January 14, 2008

I know, I'm up late, but what's new?! I went in the the Buckle
tonight to help with inventory and expected to get home about
2:00 in the morning so when I got home at just after midnight
it still felt early! Plus Joe thought I would be home late too
so he asked if I could put his clothes he was washing in the
dryer so I thought I would wait up until they were ready. Okay
I just re-read my post and it says it's only 11:00, my computer
is an hour behind so I had to go in and change the time. I
didn't want anyone thinking I was lying about that!

Brady, Brady, Brady, what a cute boy. He's at the ear doctors office
and he's still smiling! Poor kids tubes won't come out on their own
so he may have to have them surgically removed if this ear cleaning
stuff doesn't work. Let's all say a little prayer for Brady Lee. Okay she's cute too. I don't know about the hair though. It sure looked
cute when I first did it. It's at that stage where if I leave it down
it just looks like bed head. Oh well she's still a cutie!

These two are such good buddies. I just can't imagine life without them!
Aren't they just getting big?




1 comment:

The Dille Family said...

Yes...way too big! And I can't imagine life without them either.

Twin Falls, Idaho