Macy loves to help me do just about any chore. I sure hope that
lasts a while. I have to fix the silverware a little when she's done,
but I must say she does a great job getting the small ones where
they need to go and the big ones where they need to go. She
gets mad at me if I don't let her do this, it's her thing now!
And she's the one who gets the soap out and helps me
pour it into the little container and she hasw to push the
button. She thinks she's such a big girl and she is, it's crazy
how time has flown. And of course posing for a cute picture. I think I might take
too many pictures because as soon as I get my digital or
my video camera out she immediately stops what she's doing
and says "cheese"!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

1 comment:
That is funny! Kya's favorite thing to do is help me unload the silverware. It must be the shiny stuff and of course, being just like mommy.
Post a Comment